Board Core Values/Goals
The Quillayute Valley School District Board of Directors believes in the Core Covenants of respect, integrity and commitment.
As board members, we agree to:
- Base all decisions on what’s best for students.
- Demonstrate financial responsibility in all that we do.
- Respect diversity and the individual differences of others.
- Believe that student success is everyone’s responsibility.
- Celebrate successes.
- Promote effective and supportive interpersonal communication.
- Ensure a safe and nurturing environment where all are protected from bullying, harassment, and intimidation.
- Build a positive culture by establishing and maintaining a strong, cohesive team.
- The district will close the achievement gap.
- The district will provide a safe and orderly environment where individuals are protected from bullying, harassment, and intimidation.
- The district will show respect for cultural diversity and celebrate student individuality.
- The district will respond to the needs of its students, parents, and community.
- The school will use technology effectively to improve teaching and learning.