Guidelines for Participating in Board Meetings
Quillayute Valley School District
- Please sign the Public Comments and Questions Roster indicating that you wish to make statements to the Board of Directors during the Public Comments and Questions.
- Please stand when recognized by the Board Chair and introduce yourself and your topic.
- Please be sure concerns, comments and/or suggestions are addressed in a respectful manner by protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all staff and students.
- Please limit your concerns, comments, and/or suggestions to three minutes.
- Please remember that the Board does not respond to public comments made at the meeting. Public opinions are welcomed and will be closely studied.
- Please avoid repeating others’ comments. If someone has already offered your opinion or comment on an issue, please state your agreement without repeating the content.